Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: Konecranes & Demag Pty Ltd
A new opportunity now exists for a highly motivated, detail oriented and passionate sales professional to join our team. Based in Canning Vale, and reporting to the Sales Manager for Western Australia, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities within our existing customer base to further enhance our service delivery.
With a key focus on assisting our customer’s to work safely and more efficiently through the delivery of the Konecranes Lifecycle Care approach to preventative maintenance, this role will test your ability to develop service and technical solutions to not only meet, but exceed our customer expectations.
Day to day, you will be responsible for:
- Effective product positioning and solution sales to assist your customers achieve their Highest Lifecycle Value of their equipment;
- Creating service and repair offers in a timely manner for your customer base;
- Delivery of Service and Business Reviews to your customers as part of our global consultative approach to preventative maintenance;
- Ensuring the CRM is kept up to date and managed correctly;
- Customer consultation in regards to both compliance requirements and asset improvement opportunities;
- Sales Funnel Management, Forecasting and Reporting;
- Contract Renewals;
- Effective Service and Project Handovers to the Service Operations Team; and
- Working closely with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of work packages.
The successful candidate will also possess the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- A technical aptitude – where an academic qualification or trade qualification (electrical or mechanical) is beneficial (but not essential);
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a technical sales or similar role;
- Excellent customer service skills (internal and external);
- Self motivated to succeed in a competitive market with the ability to display diligence and determination in maintaining forward progress with a full sales funnel;
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Shows a high degree of organisational ability and attention to detail; and
- Demonstrated ability working with various computer programs with accuracy.
To be successful in this role, you need to be prepared to talk to our customers, to listen and understand their needs and operations. With this information in hand, you will be in the best position to offer a world class solution from a world class organisation. In return, you will receive an attractive salary package, a fully maintained company vehicle as well as the opportunity to participate in the Sales Incentive Plan for your role.
To find out more, apply now!