Account Manager, End User
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation is hiring!
We are looking for an Account Manager, End User to be based in our Perth office.
In this customer facing sales role you will liaise and build relationships with our customers executive management teams to meet or exceed allocated sales target across a broad range of industrial software, power control and process control solutions. Your competitive advantage and success will be achieved by leveraging Rockwell Automationâ€™s key areas of innovation and differentiation, our Smart Manufacturing â€“ Industry 4.0 â€“ technologies such as Augmented Reality, best in class IIoT platforms, Advanced Analytics, MES solutions and our Connected Enterprise integrated architecture.
The individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships at assigned accounts including but not limited to End Users, OEMs, and System Integrators, while coordinating the activity with distributors to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources.
What will success look like
- Achievement of allocated sales target in products, services and solutions by actively negotiating and bringing opportunities to closure while working with the broader matrixed Rockwell Automation sales teams and partners.
- Growth in existing account and acquisition of competitive / new accounts.
- Improvement in customer satisfaction for assigned account packages.
How you will achieve your goals
- Develop and execute strategic account plans for assigned accounts through disciplined planning and sales execution process.
- Lead the relevant stakeholders, internal and partners (Distributors, System Integrators, OEMs, etc) in the execution of every tactical actions in pursuit of the strategic objectives defined in the Account Plans.
- Spend at least 70% of time in customer facing activities in support of account plans.
- Adopt the companyâ€™s disciplined approach to managing sales opportunities and front log using available sales tools.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through regular contacts / visits and company sponsored surveys. Facilitate resolution of customer issues.
- Analyse current business levels against allocated sales target and provide monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecasts.
- Stay current on Industry trends, competitors, market drivers and RA offerings.
- Perform any other relevant duties as and when assigned by Manager
Education and Experience requirements
- Mining & Metals Industry Experience
- Degree in Business, IT, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience in an industrial production environment, involved in the management or delivery of solution based outcomes
- Minimum of 5 years of outcome-based solutions selling experience
- Software experience: PTC, ThingWorx, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Business Intelligence, Digital Transformation, Analytics, Advanced Analytics etc.
- Passion to win (Resilient and driven to succeed).
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills in order to manage our selling model.
- Good communication skills (Listening, verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with our customersâ€™ C-Suite.
- Self-motivated and a team player