Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: JobAdder Pty Ltd
Competitive base salary, commissions, super
This is a key position within the sales team where youâ€™ll play an invaluable role in JobAdderâ€™s growth strategy.
Targeting specific corporate industry verticals, you will be responsible for the following;
- Identifying, researching and generating new target prospects via all channels.
- Converting target prospects to sales opportunities by exploring and understanding the clientsâ€™ needs and challenges.
- Positioning the right solution to ensure each client can see the true value and competitive advantage of our software.
- Working in collaboration with your team to create compelling proposals.
- Negotiating and closing the sales opportunities into long term partnerships.
- Possessing a strong understanding of our products and positioning.
- Following the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Consultative – We are here to solve real problems that our customers have with their hiring.
- Problem Solver – Youâ€™ll have the ability to make a clear connection between our product capabilities and our customers’ business needs.
- Empathetic – Youâ€™ll have strong empathy and genuinely care about improving business practices for our customers.
- Fast Learner – Must be comfortable working with constant change. For example, we release new features on average every week.
- Amazing storyteller – Listening to product demos from multiple vendors can be mind-numbing for our prospects. It is essential that you are able to translate the prospect’s challenges and how we can solve them, using real-life examples and stories that help illustrate the solutions.
- Experience – Ideally you will have worked within Recruitment and/or SaaS
Previous sales experience in ATS / CRM / RMS / HR Software will be highly regarded
- An excellent remuneration package with a generous commission structure.
- Flexibility to put your family first at all times – work from home.
- Opportunity to travel to our light, bright and spacious offices based in Sydney CBD full of positive and empathetic people who love to laugh (pending COVID restrictions).
- Tools of the trade.
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events.
- Career Progression.
JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 200 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes.
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
All of our people actively contribute to our culture and company values;
Empathy, Customer, Innovation, Results.
Our plans havenâ€™t changed through COVID19 and we will be scaling rapidly in the next 12-18 months. We cannot wait to help play a role in rebuilding a variety of industries with our clients and partners.
To apply, please attach your CV and a brief cover note explaining why you believe you would be the ideal candidate for this role.
We respond to ALL applicants. Tip for those who have read this far: we love video cover letters, give us your best shot!