3D Visualisation Artist
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: National Projects & Maintenance PL
About the business
CREO Design Studio offers a collaborative, fun and supportive working environment. We empower and support growth and career development with the support of a strong leadership team and ongoing development and mentoring programs. Weâ€™re excited to invite innovative and ambitious candidates to apply for this role.
Job description & Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with the design studio to bring high quality designs to life.
- Unique opportunity to lead the visualisation processes and work with a dynamic team of designers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience in Corporate Interior Rendering through the use of Revit, Sketchup, Enscape, Photoshop & Adobe Suite
- Ability to work closely with the design team to communicate the design intent through realistic 3D visualisations
- Strong Attention to detail and understanding of 2d & 3D composition and lighting
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and sketches
Benefits and perks
- Excellent company culture
- Regular company events
- Ongoing training and development
Please send application with CV (including 2 recent referees) & an updated portfolio showcasing your skills.