2021 Assistant Store Manager – Aldi Airport West/Craigieburn
Job Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Organization: Aldi Stores3.0•642 reviews
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
To be considered for the role, you’ll need to have previous experience managing and leading a team, possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude, and demonstrate initiative to make things happen and deliver results. This is not an office based management role – our Assistant Managers provide practical guidance and support to their teams on a daily basis. Furthermore, no two days are the same at ALDI, so you’ll need to be comfortable with change and dynamic enough to deal with any challenge.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration – $78,700 – $91,400 *
- 45 hours per week contract
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities to progress to Store Manager in our rapidly growing store network
- Extensive training in a dynamic retail environment
- Flexible rotating roster- working 5 out of 7 days including weekends and early mornings
- 5 weeks annual leave
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Store Manager in driving store sales and achieving targets
- Controlling store costs and losses
- Contributing to all aspects of store operations; serving customers, stacking shelves
- Training and developing team members
- Managing and leading a highly competent team
- Ordering and maintaining stock availability
- Planning and rostering
As an authorised worker you will be part of an environment which operates to the highest standards of COVID safety. Our facilities have strict standards of hygiene, social distancing and COVID-safe practices.
Please note: you will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
*Includes superannuation and predicted bonuses. Remuneration will vary depending on contracted hours, location and ALDI experience.