Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
This page is for ICT professionals with an interest in Huawei and our industry to engage in open discussions.
To facilitate dialogue, please follow these rules:
– Huawei holds the right to delete comments that are offensive, misleading, false, unlawful, off-topic and in violation of any regulations.
– Repeated violations of any of the above will be removed and users may be blocked.
– Huawei does not necessarily endorse the information shared by members.
– Please be familiar with and follow LinkedIn’s User Agreement.
– By publicly uploading a photograph or comment, you give Huawei permission to feature your content. This will always be credited.
Please visit the below portals for career or customer service queries.
Career page: http://bit.ly/2rdljD7
Customer service: http://bit.ly/2a4mXNY
Thank you for visiting us & we hope you enjoy your time on our page. Source: this is an extract from the company’s own social media account.